Friday, November 30, 2007

HOW COME PEOPLE SAY LIFE IS BEAUTIFUL?



THEY DON’T UNDERSTAND THE SITUATION I AM IN

They can neither understand nor even imagine the problems I face
That is true. My problems are mine only. But why can’t others understand me? Nobody seems to understand my feelings. How can they understand? They can understand the situation but not my emotions. Emotions are created according to my thinking.

I remember my football games. When the opposition was strong I enjoyed the game better. Actually I enjoy the way I tackled difficult situations, how I managed to score or how I saved a sure goal. Some slight shadow of brilliance showed by me in a few important matches I still remember. I feel good whenever I think of it.

That is life.

What I enjoy is the way I tackle my difficult situations. To enjoy life in full I may be needing difficult situations. I see to it that they don’t disturb my mind. I think about the best way to handle the situation to my advantage. Every situation has more advantages than disadvantages.

Once I was posted away from my place. I had to make long train journeys both morning and evening. That was tiresome and opposite to what I was accustomed to. But that gave me back my reading habit. That gave me a lot of wonderful friends. After retirement they are still my friends. Everything that happens in my life should be for my good and when I actually think of it, it is true. That is life.

No comments: