I AM A PUPPET IN THE HANDS OF MY MOODS
A SIMPLE TABLET TO ADJUST YOUR MOODS
How come life is full of ups and downs. Even on a single day there is high and low. Situation can change at any time. Moods can change from second to second. What is happening? Even I find my mood changing without any apparent reason. Read a book and my mood changes. Think of anything and the mood changes. How come I am a puppet in the hands of my moods? Anybody and everybody can change my mood. Even a news item in the news paper can upset me. Every thought can manipulate my mood. I am being thrown around by my moods.
Is it because I am too sentimental? Is there a medicine to remove sentimentality? No, that does not work. The beauty of life is in sentiments. That is the life giving drug. I can never part with it. My temperament only induces feeling into my heart. Life without feeling is like food without taste. So sentimentality has to remain with me. How to get out of the bad moods, blues then?
I pray and my mood changes. I talk to my friends and my mood changes. I understand one thing for sure. My thinking can change my moods. Can I not change my thinking to change my moods? Ah, that looks promising. Change the thinking to get the right mood. Instead of situations changing my moods, I can change my moods according to the situation by adjusting my thinking. That is fantastic. If everything that happens to me is for my good, why should I worry? Enjoy the situation and allow nobody to play with my moods.
Is it because I am too sentimental? Is there a medicine to remove sentimentality? No, that does not work. The beauty of life is in sentiments. That is the life giving drug. I can never part with it. My temperament only induces feeling into my heart. Life without feeling is like food without taste. So sentimentality has to remain with me. How to get out of the bad moods, blues then?
I pray and my mood changes. I talk to my friends and my mood changes. I understand one thing for sure. My thinking can change my moods. Can I not change my thinking to change my moods? Ah, that looks promising. Change the thinking to get the right mood. Instead of situations changing my moods, I can change my moods according to the situation by adjusting my thinking. That is fantastic. If everything that happens to me is for my good, why should I worry? Enjoy the situation and allow nobody to play with my moods.
No comments:
Post a Comment