HAVE A HAPPY AND MERRY LIFE-STYLE
BE HAPPY AND MAKE MERRY
YOU CAN DO IT BECAUSE IT IS WITHIN YOU
BE HAPPY AND MAKE MERRY
YOU CAN DO IT BECAUSE IT IS WITHIN YOU
When I bought my first cycle I was very happy. The first thing I purchased with my own earnings. Till that time I could easily manage with public transport system. Now I have changed my style. Now I cannot imagine living without a bicycle. I was happy with my bicycle. Then I bought a motor bike. Now I cannot go back to my life-style with a bicycle. A bike has become an integral part of me and I cannot think of me without a bike. Again I changed my life-style and bought a car. Now can I think of me wearing a raincoat and riding a bike in a rainy day? I got accustomed to the comfort of a car. Now can I live without a car. That will be devastating. But there was a time I did not feel the need of a car. Now I cannot go on without a car.
I can get accustomed to any way of life, good or bad, economically low or high. The Indian thinking says if you do anything regularly for 21 days it becomes a habit for you and you become comfortable in the situation. So my happiness depends on by habits. In any situation I can be happy. That is the beauty of life.
When I look at the person who is standing on the roadside with an umbrella waiting for a bus I feel he is suffering. But actually he is accustomed to that way of life and he feels happy when he doesn’t have to wait for too long. There also you can find sorrow and happiness. If the bus comes immediately you are very happy but if it is delayed you become unhappy.
HPPINESS AND SORROW IS EVERYWHERE.
WHAT I GET DEPENDS ON WHICH WAY I LOOK AT THINGS.
If Iam expecting the bus to be late, I will be happy when it comes early and if I expect it to come immediately I am bound to be unhappy when it is late. It all depends on how my mind works. Understanding I can control my sorrows and increase my happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment