BE HAPPY NOW
I want something other than what is happening now. Had it been otherwise, I would have been happy. When will I be happy? Desire is good. Hope brings me cheer. Yes, does that mean I should always wait for happiness to arrive?
What happened cannot be rewritten. No meaning in ‘had it been otherwise’. When I talk or think on those lines I am re-experiencing unhappiness by choice. At this point I shifted to a better choice, ‘when I have this or that’, a desire for a better future.
Tomorrow is uncertain. So I come back to the present. I have to find happiness now, every moment. Happiness is an experience. Hence I have to experience happiness now. Happiness is a feeling and it comes from my thoughts. Accept the present and find the good things in the present. It is difficult in the face of adverse situations. But it is there for me to enjoy. Different trees, flowers and bushes make a good garden. In my mind I started to see happiness winking at me from every small thing in life.
I accept the present. It is good for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment