Friday, January 04, 2008

HOW TO BE HAPPY

WAY TO HAPPINESS


I feel light when I am happy. Best people I have met have the capacity to laugh at themselves. They joke about themselves. They can find a funny side of every situation. Best speakers crack jokes and bring the situation to lighter level.

I feel more at home when the situation is not very serious. I think I should not take everything seriously. Only very serious matters should be taken seriously. Daily happenings can be taken in a jovial manner. I take time to laugh at myself, the foolish things I have done, the awkward situations I was in. I look at my own positioning in the family, in my group, in the class and among my friends. It is unique. I am sure to be a misfit had I been in anybody else’s body. I am best in my body and in my situation. Enjoy the position, the situation and the life.

Taking life seriously can bring stress. Stress can cause physical and mental discomfort. Face the life as it comes. We cannot change the world and change everything to our liking. Actually I cannot do anything about a lot of things. Why should I worry. I look at what I can do, what is possible by me. I avoid thinking about matters I cannot do anything about. Why waste time. Smile at those situations, crack a joke if I can and enjoy doing what I can. There are even laughing clubs to just laugh without reason to feel good.

No comments: