HATE SHOPPING ?
I slowly realized that my inability to walk short distances was the reason for my distaste for shopping. Something had to be done. I started morning walks. That improved the situation. My muscle pain reduced but my breathing problem persisted.
I was not happy with my morning walks. It did not show my upper limit. So I started running till I have breathing problem, air hunger. Doctor said I should not go that far. I went to that far but cautiously. I tried everyday to increase my capacity. Then I realized I cannot go any further or that my capacity was up to what I was doing. I went to naturopathy and reduced my weight by 10 kgs. My endurance increased. But that was only because of my weight lose and not because my lung capacity had increased or my blood vessels had expanded.
After over two years of regular exercise I have come to a situation wherein the air hunger is not acute but gradual and I don’t get stuck with air hunger. Now there is no air hunger but only heavy breathing.
Avoid Heart Attack by drinking a glass of water.
13 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment