Saturday, March 08, 2008

MUTUAL HAPPINESS

Others failure my success?
BOAT IN WATER OR WATER IN BOAT?
In this competing world other’s failure is my success. If others are unsuccessful that can improve my position and hence I am happy. I can go a step further. Others’ sorrow can give me satisfaction and happiness.

The individualistic thinking has devastated the society. Everything is measured in terms of money as to how much do I get. What others loose is immaterial or rather an advantage to me. The rivers are pure but our selfishness pollute it. We had a beautiful earth. Our greed has destroyed it. We had a protective social structure. Our competition trampled it.

Everything I have is because of a great number of other people. I tried to search for my individual success in life and I could not find any. Everything has other’s hand in it.

What matters may be my contribution to others.

No comments: